Thursday, July 24, 2008

and the PROM KING and QUEEN is,.

Quote from the suspense-thriller movie, PROM NIGHT:

Ronnie Heflin
: I want to make a toast. To my little queen... No matter what happens. Cheer?
Bobby: Cheers.
[as they all toast]
Lisa: [turns to look at Crissy and then back] If that bitch wins... I'll hurl!
Donna: Ok, I'm sorry. Would you just explain to me, why do you care? What do you get? A bouquet of roses and a tacky tiara you can only wear to proms?
Lisa: It's not about what you get. It's like, it's about the honor, you know. It's about the respect of my peers.
Bobby: [laughing with everyone] Are you serious?
Donna: That's the geekiest thing you've ever said.
Lisa: [beat] Ok, 'guess it was a little geeky. But seriously. I just want Crissy to know that she can't buy everything and think about the reunions to come. I win, it'll eat away at her until the day she dies.

No comments:

Kapamilya Tsinoyer Summer Station ID