Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Body talk with GRANDMASTERSON - Pt. II

Do you take three square meals every day?

"Oh yes, I do. For breakfast, I take oatmeal with a moderate amount of sugar with milk. For lunch, it's mixed. I take a lot of carbs because of my hectic scheds. Believe it or not but I eat a lot during dinner maybe be'coz i have my 5-minute-eat-breakfast-rule to follow every morning. I don't know why but I have a good appetite at night and it must be because that's when you feel tired and hungry after a hard day's work."

Photo: Zac Efron


Do you take snacks in-between?

"Yah. Junk-foods and mango shakes. Smells bad?"

Food that you crave for all the time.

"Chicken and Crabs, fatty foods but sometimes I can't avoid it."

Favorite fruit?

"Mango and smelly-durian, "

Vegetable?

"I love vegetables! All kinds."

Hard drinks?

"Hmm, not really into these.."

Do you smoke?

"As i hate to see people smoking, NO!"

Have you done drugs?

"Probably not"

What kind of workout do you do?

"Just push-ups for 30 more or less, that makes thrice a week."

What's your favorite sport?

"Probably Badminton, and i used to play volleyball since i was in secondary level.....till today"

The most vulnerable part?

"My lower back. That's where all the stress is stored, isn't it?"

How do you deal with temptations?

"Hypothetically speaking? It depends on who's the seducer. Hahahaha!"

At what age did you lose your innocence?

"I guess when I was 19. But not being the kiss-and-tell type, I won't elaborate."

What are your interests in life?

"Music and one of my love, foruming..."

What's your outlook in life?

"I'm an optimist, although I must admit that I also sometimes worry - you know, I worry that I may not be making good use of my time; I feel that I should do more."

Are you a workaholic?

"Let's just say YES!. But when I do something, I put my heart into it."

You are not a pillow person, are you?

"Haha! I can't sleep without pillows on my feet and in-between thighs."

Do you snore?

"Not really!"

Do you talk in your sleep?

"I don't think so. Nobody has told me that I do."

No comments:

Kapamilya Tsinoyer Summer Station ID