Saturday, May 31, 2008

can you READ GRANDMASTERSON's mind - Pt III

What talent would you like to have that you don't have?

I would like to sing and dance. These are my greatest frustrations

If you have the power to solve all the problems in the country, what will you solve first?

Flit through the space continuum. Haha. Ooppss like a jumper yah know. Murder and robbery, maybe. I just hate it when one person puts justice on their own hands. So if that happens, I would love to put that justice on my own hands too. :p

Brain or beauty?

Brain. In the fast-chase time we had today, it is very important to be competent than be physically salient.

How do you spoil yourself?

Watch a movie then stay in the cinema for more than 4 hours. Funny ayt?!

What was your pet name when you were young?

Chippy. That's my pet name. I and my family cried for her lose.

Will you spy on your partner?

Maybe. When necessary. :-D

How do you deal with your enemies?

If you can’t beat them, have friends with them. Plastikan na ‘to!! .

The most challenging episode in your life so far?

Everyday has been so challenging. If you miss it, you’ll mess up.

What is your favorite expression?

Eih. Eh.

If you were to be born again with a Siamese twin, who would be your twin? Why?

Oh that’s sad. :-(

What is your idea of a romantic date?

Walking by the seashore or sitting by the beach watching the sunset.

The softest part of your body?

My heart! My heart melts easily.

If you were a Superman, who is your Superwoman?

Kate Bosworth?! too oldy. Ok let’s try Vanessa Hudgens.

Your most embarrassing moment?

I got my hosting stints of a singing competition then say it like a beauty title. That’s disgusting!

- Boy Abunda/Philstar

No comments:

Kapamilya Tsinoyer Summer Station ID