Sunday, April 20, 2008

Body Talk with GRANDMASTERSON

Questions by Ricardo F. Lo, Pilipino Star Ngayon.

Photo: Heath Ledger

With your tight schedule, do you get enough sleep?


"Yes, I try to get as much sleep as I can during my free time. Those free time? Hmmm, starting from 2 am till 6am. Then a nap of 2 hours in the afternoon. Since its my vacation, foruming ate a lot of my time. I usually get five to six hours of sleep a day. That's how I energized myself"


What’s your favorite sleepwear?


"Just shorts, in short.."


Never in the nude?


"Never. Whenever I sleep, I want to be as comfortable as possible. But I’m not comfortable sleeping in the nude."


What’s the last thing that you do before you go to sleep?

"Pray.Then turn on my MP4 till it drops."


What’s your favorite song in your MP4?


"Empty and Say Goodnight by The Click Five", "No Air" by Chris Brown and Jordin Sparks. Too many to mention.


What’s the first thing that you do when you wake up?


"I usually check my phone first, then have a cup of coffee and wash my face."


What does your diet consist of?


"Full Diet. I don’t follow a strict diet. I actually eat anything I like"


What sort of workout do you do?


"Workout? *Laughs. I usually do 20-30 push-ups at least 4 times a week."


What kind of food do you prefer?


"Filipino dishes are incomparable"


How much water do you take per day?


"At least 10 glasses."


Are you vain like most good-looking men?


"Questions are getting more complicated. Haha! No. But I make sure I always look good and neat." *laughs*


How long does it take you to fix yourself?


"Usually from 20 to 30 minutes. I take a bath for about 10 minutes, get dressed and fix my hair." Fixing my hair got me some hard time to do. I have that curly hair in a way styling gels can't hold it much longer.


What’s your favorite perfume?


"Any kind, sort of"


Do you apply anything on your face, skin?


"Just plain water before getting into bed"


What part of your body is your favorite?


"*Chuckles. My nose and my hair. Though fixing my hair took a lot of time, still i love making fun of it. Well for my nose, its some kinda spanish-shaped, sort of" :-D


What part do you think needs improvement?


"My forehead. Why? Its just make me feel uncomfortable sometimes."


What part are you conscious of when you’re in trunks?


"Hmmm, I guess it’s my legs. I don’t get to work on that part enough." Lately, i have been having hairy legs, which makes me feel more disgusted.


What part of a girl’s body do you look at first?


"The eyes first. I like girls with expressive eyes then follows her smile"


What other parts of a girl’s body turn you on?


"A pretty face, nice set of teeth and nice skin. If she has a sense of humor, so much the better. I love it when a girl makes me laugh."


And what type of girls turns you off?


"Some sort of bubbly type "


Do you smoke?


"No."


Do you drink?


"Yes, occasionally."


Do you do drugs?


"No. Never!"


How do you cope with stress?


"Listening to music yet is the best. I stay home to get some rest. Kill the time by foruming. Then a snap! At least it will lessen."


What kind of music?


"I like R&B, hip-hop, alternative and recently, Country Music. My MP4 has to have Chris Brown and Guy Sebastian songs in it. Also songs by Shania Twain, Westlife, Backstreet Boys, Neyo, Justin Timberlake, Simple Plan, The Click Five."


Any favorite hideaway or city?


"Cinema. I usually stays in a cinema for about 4 to 5 hours. You know, watch the movie for the second time. Haha! but in our province, i usually tramp to the sea. It’s healthy to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and be surrounded by nature."


How’s your night life? What do you do? Where do you go?


"Boring. Stays at home till morning, and even worst, till the day ends. HUH! I wish I were in U.S.A right now. For sure, it will do make a lot of FUN! I really dreamed of it."


How’s your love life?


"I'm into relationship ayt now. Yah. Am happy bout it"


Who’s your favorite fantasy figure?


"'KC Conception. Simply beauteous and talented. She’s the typical ‘fantasy’ girl. She has a pretty face and a nice body."


How do you deal with aggressive women?


"I try to stay away from those types, do no but am I that too boring type of guy?"


Name three women you think have nice bodies.


"Megan Fox, Jessica Alba and Vanessa Hudgens."


And three men...


"Brad Pitt, Tom Welling (on his teenage years) and Josh Duhamel"


Using only body language, how would you make a woman know that you admire or like her?


"I make eye contact. You’ll pretty much know if the girl is also interested in you just by looking at her eyes, yet she'll follow smiles and pressing cheeks."


...still posing for my pics. *Laughs*

2 comments:

allodds said...

hi hi there!

I'll be expecting your BODY POSING PICS ha. haha! :-P

BTW, i did enjoyed your answers to some questions.

allodds, remember?

I just made a Google account for your request. beweehhh

GRANDMASTERSON said...

allodds....

I just posted Heath Ledger (RIP) on my Interview Page...

btw, thnx for accepting my request.

Keep in touch..toinks

Kapamilya Tsinoyer Summer Station ID