Friday, April 18, 2008

what dEfInEs GRANDMASTERSON?



Have you found a partner? Did you want to marry her or did you want to make love with her? Why?


Ahummm, now? Am not ready to settle down yet


If you were to go to hell, who do you want to bring with you? Why?


In me, as of today, I'm afraid to die. Even if GOD permits me to enter HEAVEN.

I will not go to hell and therefore will bring no one with me.


Lights on or lights off? Why?


Lights OFF. I had some hard sleep if the light is ON.


If you were gay who among the most desirable public figures would you pursue? Why?


Someone you know. Why? Because to me intelligence is sexy


You have an extra million pesos and you were to give this away, to whom would you give this and why?

I will give this away to my kababayans. Build a new CHAPEL, Playgrounds, Programs and Activities that will enhance KIDS’ skills and knowledge for their bright future and for the adults as well. Free MEDICAL HEALTH Access to the poor and in needs. I’m not going anywhere, I mean, not on the CONGRESS.


To save your father or mother, would you kill? Why?


It Depends.
If killing someone will not give me weighs on my sinful acts, then why not?
The quintessence of genuine love is to be willing to give up life


Write your epitaph.


GRANDMASTERSON, foruming ON


If you have a billboard along Edsa, what is your pose and your blurb?


I’d like to see myself wearing black suit w/ tie, hanging on the Vacheron Constantin.


What would you do if you caught your partner in bed with someone else?”


Wow, very well done”! Want some more? I got some camera up here!!
To see is to believe eka nga. No more explanations huh!

Would you buy love?


If I didn’t have it, why not?


Would you pay for sex? Why?


Nope. I think there’s no need for that. We can have it for free. Never ask why.


One prayer would be answered right now, what would it be?


To have more time with my family, cruisin’ around the world.


What defines you?


Passion defines me now. I just can’t get out of myself leaving one thing unfinished.

Who are you first?


A FORUMER then the so called – student? Do no about this one.


Do you think you are holy or hot?


Wanna try?


Jun Lozada, first thing that comes to mind?


Jun Lozada soon on Senatorial Election.


The greatest Filipino who ever lived?


Many of them are anonymous who gave their own special ways.
No need to mention.


If you were to give your life a title, what would it be?


GRANDMASTERSON, the FORUMER!


If elections were held today, among the presidentiables, who would you vote for?


Hard to say at this point


The most honest public servant?


Please let me meet her/him. If there’s any.

In a word describe yourself?


Addict


The best thing you have done for this country?


So far when I had my FIRST VOTE, I picked the candidate who most closely represented my views


If you have wings, where would you go?


HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA


(I really dreamed to be a HOLLYWOOD MOVIE ACTOR)

Interviewed by Boy Abunda, King of Talk

1 comment:

allodds said...

Pasaway.

Imagine, Tito Boy just had interviewed you? haha!

Good answers though. bweeeeh

Kapamilya Tsinoyer Summer Station ID