Saturday, April 26, 2008

*** quotable quotes from maging sino ka man ***

"I love you not because of what you can give me, but because of what you can take,
I am so willing to give, I love you because... I love the me when I'm with you, sometimes you have to fight hard just to make love survive, get hurt, always badly but what's important is that you gave it a shot, real love is never regretful and even if it fails to last, real love should only make you a better person, a stronger person, and in love real strength is knowing when to give up the fight and finally let go!"


One day I will disappear completely. The letters will mean nothing. The world will get tired of me. You will get tired of me. I will get tired of myself, and die. But I will never get tired of you. For you, there will be no endings. I will say your name over and over, like a refrain. My prayer to no one. Then i'll be a flower, the one you'll never pick. And will endure the breathless waiting till boundaries disappear. With nothing to do, I make new constellations. Images of you as I remember - Dancing. Sitting. Walking... There are stars from a different view. But still, i see nothing but you. Unfurling like a flower. Swiveling like a leaf... I once watched you sleep beside me. It was dark then, but the darkness is deeper now. Tonight in my dreams I will see you, my lady, clothed only in light... Like a kite, I've given my self up to the wind. I made friends with the sun. Confused the birds with strange and distant voyages. But it is you that ties the thread and hauls me down. Like a kite, I will forever hold your hand. And with a burning human longing, in your hands, I surrender. I will never get tired of you. For you there will be no endings. I will say your name over and over... Celine... Celine... like a refrain. My prayer to no one. You know I will never get far. And there is no need for my return. I've never been a traveler. For I have never left. I am lost, simply. Wanting to be in a place I've never been, and will never be. Of all destinations, I long to be lost in the fields of your hair, lost among your thoughts as you are already in mine. You are my imperative to live. My life started when I loved you. And that's how I want it to end.

"Our search for love is our search for meaning in our lives, we could go on searching for it all of us trying forever, we may either succeed or we may fail, should we choose to look for love? there really is no more important person that should show us love but ourselves".


"Ano nga ba ang mas tama ang mag bago ka para sa pagmamahal

o hayaan ang pag mamahal na baguhin ka? Lahat tayo nakakagawa ng pag kakamali sa buhay natin minsan maliit, yun yung mga tipong madling mapatawad at makalimutan, minsan malaki sa sobrang laki, pati tayo nahihirapan tayong patawarin ang sarili natin kaya pilit tayo nag babago, nag hahanap ng paraan para maitama ang mga mali para sa wakas maging karapat-dapat tayong mag mahal at mahalin."


"Things can't be perfect all the time, in reality life
comes with so many imperfections and these imperfections make life more interesting, more exciting, hindi dapat tayo mabuhay na laging takot humakbang na baka hindi i
to ang tamang daan you have to take risk, at kung di sigurado ang steps natin we discover new things, we meet new people and soon you'll realize na mas kaya mo pala higitan yung mga bagay na akala mo dati yun lang ang kaya mo, sa pagmamahal ganun din, di dapat tayo pangunahan ng takot na magkamali, na masaktan, even if we have notions kung sino ang dapat mahalin, kung pano sila dapat mahalin at kung bakit sila ang dapat nating mahalin, dahil malalaman natin sa bandang huli na kapag nagmamahal tayo, hindi naman talaga nai-kakahon ang puso at makakaya mo nang sabihin na.. mahal kita maging sino ka man."

No comments:

Kapamilya Tsinoyer Summer Station ID